The wireless sensor Ranger * Pro allows you to measure vibration velocity, vibration acceleration and temperature. The sensor is intended for operators of installations in the field of power generation, oil and gas industry and in similar industries.
The Ranger * Pro sensor from Bently Nevada allows:
• Monitor the reliability of low and medium criticality aggregates.
• Create or expand existing reliability programs.
• Make maintenance decisions based on current data.
• Optimize the reliability of low and medium criticality aggregates.
• Reduce maintenance costs.
• Reduce the number of sudden equipment failures.
• Extend the service life of the equipment.
Features and Benefits
The wireless sensor Ranger * Pro is a simple and easy to implement solution for use in hazardous or hard-to-reach environments where wired solutions are impractical.
Using Ranger * Pro will allow you to receive immediate alerts, short-term and long-term trend data and diagnostic reports. You no longer have to traverse and collect data from each unit. Access to OPC data allows you to quickly publish data to System 1 Bently Nevada or other third-party applications.
• Truly wireless: sensors embedded in package
• Temp + Single or Triax capable velocity, accel, accel enveloping
• ISA100 Wireless Network Protocol
• Replaceable lithium-thionyl chloride battery
• IP67 (pending)
• low frequency
• Hazloc: ATEX/IECEx Zone 0 [ia I/IIC T4], Class 1 Div 1 Pending
Ranger Pro is an ideal case mounted seismic sensor solution for REB (roller element bearing) machines including:
• Air Compressors
• Ball mills
• Cooling tower fans and pumps
• Small Reciprocating Compressors
• Small hydro & steam turbines
Successful condition monitoring programs require collaboration between departments and controlled access to the tools.
• Distributed client/server deployment model
• Shared software platform with SCOUT data collector
• User security profiles
1 or 3 axis
Z axis: 5 Hz (±1dB) to 10 kHz (±3dB)
X and Y: 5 Hz (±1dB) to 4 kHz (±3dB)
Transverse Sensitivity (Typ.)
Frequency range: 5 – 1000 Hz
Amplitude range: 0 – 25 mm/s
Sub-unit: Peak or RMS
Frequency range: 5 – 10 000 Hz
Amplitude range: 0 – 200 m/s2 (0-20g)
Sub-unit: Peak or RMS
-40°C to 120°C (-4 °F to 248°F)
Training & Support
How does it work?
Measurement Principle Manometric using pressure sensor Display Digits 3 LED, 7mm high Memorised Data 5 BOD values at 24hr intervals Scales 90,250,600,999 ppm BOD higher values, after dilution Power Supply 2 lithium battery (250mAh) (up to 2 yrs life) Safety Class 3 IEC 1010 Protection Degree IP 44 IEC 529 Admitted Storing Temperature -25 to +65°C Weight 80g
What problems does it solve?
No data available in table
Ready to get started?
1 Adeola Odeku Street
South Atlantic Petroleum Towers
Victoria Island | Lagos | Nigeria
Tel: +234 1904 9589, +234 (0) 909 026 0055
Lagos Branch Office
15, Ogundana Street | Off Allen Avenue |
Ikeja | Lagos | Nigeria
Stay Connected With Us!
GCA Energy Staff Email
Access Email Service
Port Harcourt Branch Office
29A Elelenwo Street |
GRA Phase 1 |
Port Harcourt | Rivers State | Nigeria